Lifestyle tips

I talked to an ai chat bot about "taking the plunge" into weight gain

Delta9:
What social media has really done is make it more overtly obvious than ever before that the game is completely and hopelessly rigged against most of us in so many areas of life including financial/work and personal/romantic relationships that the idea of giving up and not caring to try anymore has become not only acceptable, but encouraged in a growing portion of the population.
All this leads to changing values, with less emphasis being put on relationships, families, jobs, home ownership, health, and even self autonomy. If those things are unattainable, then why try or place value on them?
You can try to find data that contradicts whether these things are really happening, and it's not that much harder than it's ever been.
BUT, I think that many people feel or perceive that it's true, which leads them to behave accordingly.

This is such a self-report.

Something that I've noticed is that you've repeatedly brought up how things have gotten better for women in the dating market, but "certain" men are being left behind.

Let's just call a spade a spade.

Women are being taught that they don't have to settle for a man who will treat them poorly or rely on a man for survival. As such, we are less likely to settle for any old man.

Men from all walks of life are finding long-term partnerships with women. It doesn't matter your age, race, socioeconomic status, lifestyle, etc. - there's a woman who's into that. It might take a bit of patience, but it can be done.

However, if you are out here monologing about how the West is on the decline, and women don't want certain kinds of men, you'll never find someone. That sort of thing is woman-repellent.

When men say stuff like this, women hear, "I'm not happy, so I'll take it out on you. I'm not safe to be around. If you can't fulfill this hyper-specific idea of what I want in a partner, I will make that your problem."

I can't tell you how many times I've encountered a guy I would happily date until he opened his mouth and started talking.

Domme though I am, I will never ever make the mistake of dating an insecure man. That is, as the cool kids say, hell on earth. I did it once, and I regretted it so much. Never again.
2 weeks

It sucks because there’s def space to say atomization is totally a thing and it’s kinda just an accepted aspect of our lives these days without going into some conspiracy against white people or “western civilization” as if it’s not felt by everyone regardless of race gender it’s part of modern life. Yeah there might have been a time where it was easier to meet new people but it’s just as easy as it was back then if not easier with groups and such you can meet online. just people are generally more “shut in” doesn’t help that there was a global pandemic recently so a lot of people are kinda still in that mode a bit. Also there’s always a bit of projection I feel like whenever topics like this come up, like are you saying these things because you’re lazy and don’t ever touch grass and just feel entitled and dumb founded people aren’t just showing up at your door or are you getting at a symptom of something more, you know? I’m not directing this at anyone in particular, no you as in YOU I’m confusion
2 weeks

Morbidly A Beast:
It sucks because there’s def space to say atomization is totally a thing and it’s kinda just an accepted aspect of our lives these days without going into some conspiracy against white people or “western civilization” as if it’s not felt by everyone regardless of race gender it’s part of modern life. Yeah there might have been a time where it was easier to meet new people but it’s just as easy as it was back then if not easier with groups and such you can meet online. just people are generally more “shut in” doesn’t help that there was a global pandemic recently so a lot of people are kinda still in that mode a bit. Also there’s always a bit of projection I feel like whenever topics like this come up, like are you saying these things because you’re lazy and don’t ever touch grass and just feel entitled and dumb founded people aren’t just showing up at your door or are you getting at a symptom of something more, you know? I’m not directing this at anyone in particular, no you as in YOU I’m confusion

You're right on all counts.

Another thing to keep in mind is that a lot of Western cultures increasingly prize individualism overall. What's in it for me? What do I get out of this? And when people decide to socialize, many try to min-max it. In other words, they put in the least effort to get the most results.

To return to the original post, people use AI chatbots, or chatbots in general, for many reasons. The OP used them as a tool for introspection. Putting my feelings on AI aside, OP did this in an act of self-betterment. This isn't a case where anyone is substituting human interaction for a language bot. It is disheartening that this is where the conversation has gone.
2 weeks
123   loading