Stuffing

Drinking peanut butter with beer

I have to try this. Didn't hurt your stomach?
2 weeks

Premier654321:
Figured something out yesterday that I’ve wanted to try for a while. I got a box of Jif Portable Squeeze Creamy Peanut Butter - 20oz / 4ct. Four squeeze tubes of peanut butter. This is 3040 calories, 256 grams of total fat and 336 percent of my total fat daily value. I put these four squeeze tubes up against my space heater set on the highest heat and fan speed. While waiting about 10 mins for them to warm up, I chugged three pints of beer, then, one by one, started picking up each tube of peanut butter, and was able to suck down all 4 tubes in about 6 minutes, chasing them down with my fourth beer. The feeling was so hot to be able to drink down that much fat while hammering the beer at the same time.

A bit unorthodox, but at least this is safer than chugging butter.

Honestly, peanut butter and other nut butter are good for weight gain.
2 weeks

wow... that sounds kind of vile to me. i mean, i like peanut butter, but i am not sure doing shooters of it would be that pleasant?

every weird "scheme" to gain weight by eating these specific foods always strikes me as odd. i got fat eating really good foods, food i really enjoyed. and drinking really good beer (and i think beer is a big part of it - when i stop drinking for any length of time, i start to lose weight - not a tonne but double digits).

at least you're not putting the peanut butter into the beer! smiley

to each their own, i guess...
2 weeks

Sounds hot really. Should add some gains for sure!
2 weeks

just dabbled in it tonight casually. and dang, it really bloats you up. going to try a little more tomorrow. i need a different mechanism to heat my pb...
1 week

Premier654321:
Hey, that’s awesome! Since the site doesn’t give any sort of notification, it took me a while to find out that anybody responded. Yeah it’s a pretty cool method and I haven’t done it since but setting them on top of maybe like a radiator or a hairdryer might warm them up to the right point. I was trying to avoid the stories. I’ve heard about somebody microwaving peanut butter and it becomes something totally dangerous.

Oils and fats (usually trying to melt butter) in a microwave can explode. It can be loud and messy. I've never heard of it causing damage.
4 days

Premier654321:
Hey, that’s awesome! Since the site doesn’t give any sort of notification, it took me a while to find out that anybody responded. Yeah it’s a pretty cool method and I haven’t done it since but setting them on top of maybe like a radiator or a hairdryer might warm them up to the right point. I was trying to avoid the stories. I’ve heard about somebody microwaving peanut butter and it becomes something totally dangerous.

For the love of God, don't do either of these things. The hair dry can accidentally melt the container the peanut butter is in. And the radiator is just asking for someone to burn themselves.

Just get a pot and heat up the peanut butter on low.
4 days