General

What ya watching?

Exactly what it says on the tin. Whatever you're watching atm, this is a place to mention it. Whether that happens to be a show, movie, youtube vid, or something else entirely.
1 week

What ya watching?

Lately I’ve been watching some videos about auto racing/history. As well as plus size fashion stuff too. Pretty much anything to keep my recommendations from not showing anything that would make me uncomfortable.
1 week

What ya watching?

Just finished the Fallout TV show, highly recommend as long as you're okay with comically gorey violence.
1 week

What ya watching?

One-Punch Man - It's a pretty gory but hilarious examination of superhero-dom and many of the existing superhero tropes combined with social commentary.

As you can tell from my avatar, I'm a big My Hero Academia fan, which is a heartfelt retelling of the hero's journey story combined with "Do what's right... always." If you like Harry Potter and Marvel/DC superheroes, this is a GREAT show that gets very grown-up and complex despite the high school age characters.

Just started 3 Body Problem

Fallout has been delightful
1 week

What ya watching?

I'm rewatching MHA currently. I had been wanting to read the "3 body problem" series for a while and saw it pop up on Netflix and watched it all in a day or two.

Physical 100 is probably the wild choice for this site 😄
1 week