General

Are there girls who like obese men?

Bellyhangjim:
I ain't found any, tbf,

As a female feeder who lives in a culture where women overfeed their husbands and boyfriends, I find this very interesting.

You and I have been on FF for about the same time. I've run into female feeders, mutual gainers, and feedees who prefer bigger men. Sometimes, they even loudly announce it.

I've even seen entire forum threads about feedees who say they prefer me who are bigger because they tend to make better feeders.

With peace and love, are you struggling to find women who are attracted to fat men or are you having issues finding a woman that wants to be in a relationship with you? These are two different struggles with two different solutions.
2 weeks

Bellyhangjim:
I ain't found any, tbf,

Munchies:
As a female feeder who lives in a culture where women overfeed their husbands and boyfriends, I find this very interesting.

You and I have been on FF for about the same time. I've run into female feeders, mutual gainers, and feedees who prefer bigger men. Sometimes, they even loudly announce it.

I've even seen entire forum threads about feedees who say they prefer me who are bigger because they tend to make better feeders.

With peace and love, are you struggling to find women who are attracted to fat men or are you having issues finding a woman that wants to be in a relationship with you? These are two different struggles with two different solutions.

Finding a lady, there is plenty of fake don't find many for real that just like a larger guy, especially off the peg pre-fattened
2 weeks

Bellyhangjim:
I ain't found any, tbf,

Munchies:

Bellyhangjim:
Finding a lady, there is plenty of fake don't find many for real that just like a larger guy, especially off the peg pre-fattened

It sounds like you aren't talking about struggling to find people who find you attractive. It sounds like you are looking for a relationship.

Is that a fair assumption?
2 weeks
234   loading